Join the Mary Jo’s Team and Anita Goodesign for the Spring Embroidery Party February 24 & 25, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.!
We Provide Everything you Need
As part of your event registration we provide top-of-the-line machines for you to use, plus all the supplies you will need to complete the projects. Just show up ready to have fun!
Awaken Your Creativity
At an Anita Goodesign Embroidery Party you will learn new techniques, master ones you’ve seen before and learn how to apply them to different collections and projects. You will stitch out projects you never imagined could be done, all in your embroidery hoop.
No Experience Necessary
You do not have to own an embroidery machine to attend. Embroidery beginners are welcomed and encouranged!
You Get to Run the Show
You’ll vote for which projects are taught, so no 2 parties will ever be the same!
Here’s what you get just for coming…
- Use of a top-of-the-line embroidery machine and supplies to complete projects.
- A tutorial book with step-by-step instructions.
- A design CD containing multiple designs for each project.
- Special pricing on Anita Goodesign products.
- Sneak Peeks of new collections.
- Hands-on learning and fun.
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments.
- Prize giveaways! 1 machine each day.
Register before December 30, 2016 and receive an exclusive Dainty Bouquets Design Pack!
These beautiful and delicate floral arrangements are perfect for any project. Tese can be added to any quilt block for more interest or any garment of choice! Includes 12 designs in 3 sizes.
Only $99 per person!
Call 704.861.9100, stop by the store or click here to sign up online!