Bring joy to every room in the house this year with these easy-to-make Christmas tree pillows! These can easily be made from fabric scraps, but there is never any harm in using new fabric too – great project for beginners!
- Baby Lock Sewing Machine
- Three Different Fabrics:
- Fabric #1: ½ yard (will include pillow back)
- Fabric #2: 1.5″ x full width of fabric
- Fabric #3: small scrap at least 2.5″ x 4.5″
- 10″ of ½”-wide Metallic Ribbon or Ricrac
- Optional Embellishments (i.e. jingle bells, pom-poms, beads)
- Coordinating Thread
- Sewing Pins, Fabric Scissors, Paper Scissors and Regular Tape
- Tracing Paper and Tracing Wheel (or water-soluble fabric marker)
- Fiberfill Pillow Stuffing
Find the free pattern here!
Stop in and shop for your supplies in our 32,000 square feet of fabric and notions or shop online now!